Subject: FW: UNICEF - Expert Consultation for International Statistical Classification on Alternative Care of Children
From: "Statistikaamet" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2025 09:59:26 +0300

Tere
 
Edastan Statistikaameti meilile saadetud kutse. 

Lugupidamisega
 
Maribet Köster
Konsultant
Klienditoe tiim
Statistika levi osakond
Statistikaamet
https://www.stat.ee

tel: &#43;372 625 9300

 <https://www.facebook.com/Statistikaamet>
<https://www.instagram.com/eesti_statistika>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/statistikaamet-statistics-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/eestistatistika>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/Statistikaamet> 

Tegutseme roheliselt! Ära prindi seda e-kirja, kui see vajalik pole. 
 
From: Statistical Classifications chl-DESA &lt;[email-masked]&gt; 
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2025 10:46 PM
To: Statistical Classifications chl-DESA &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: Claudia Cappa [UNICEF] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Nicole Petrowski
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: UNICEF - Expert Consultation for International Statistical
Classification on Alternative Care of Children
 
Dear colleagues,
 
Kindly find attached a letter by United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF),
inviting your office to participate in an expert consultation for a new
International Statistical Classification on Alternative Care of Children
(ICare). 
 
The draft ICare has been developed by UNICEF. The consultation aims to
gather feedback on both the draft's content and its implications for
country-level uptake. In particular, the consultation will discuss the
following: 
 
*   The purpose and scope of the draft classification
*   Its content: the unit of classification and criteria used to determine
the different categories of alternative care arrangements; the definitions
used to describe the different categories and sub-categories; and the
disaggregating variables
*   Its feasibility in terms of the technical and operational capacity to
produce corresponding data 
 
If you are interested in participating in the consultation, or you want to
nominate someone from your team, kindly contact Claudia Cappa
([email-masked]), with copy to Nicole Petrowski ([email-masked])
by May 23, 2025. 
 
We thank you for your consideration on this matter.

Secretariat, United Nations Committee of Experts on International
Statistical Classifications
Business Statistics Section | Economic Statistics Branch
Statistics Division | Department of Economic and Social Affairs
United Nations | 2 UN Plaza, New York, NY 10017
Email: [email-masked] | https://unstats.un.org/unsd/Classifications/UNCEISC/