Subject: Inquiry Regarding Positive Parenting and Incredible Years Programs in Estonia
From: Alise Kruška <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alise Rasa Lapiņa <[email-masked]>, "Sigita Snikere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2025 13:21:52 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Sir/Madam,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Alise Kruška, and I am a
project coordinator with the State Chancellery of the Republic of Latvia.
We are currently exploring programs to support children’s behavioral and
emotional development, with a particular focus on prevention and
parent-teacher collaboration.
We understand that Estonia has implemented both the Positive Parenting
Program (Triple P) and the Incredible Years program. As we assess options
for similar initiatives in Latvia, we would greatly appreciate any
insights or information you could share regarding:
1.  The effectiveness and impact of the Positive Parenting Program and/or
Incredible Years on children’s emotional regulation and social skills.
2.  The challenges and successes encountered during the implementation of
these programs.
3.  Key lessons learned or best practices for successful implementation.
We understand that sharing this information is at your discretion, and we
would greatly appreciate any insights you can provide as we consider these
programs for implementation in Latvia.
Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from
you.
 
Best regards, 
 	Alise Kruška
Cross-Sectoral Coordination Department
Project Coordinator
[email-masked]
www.mk.gov.lv