Subject: Tamarind Intelligence - Electronic Cigarettes
From: "Danae Driessen" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 15:23:28 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear,

I am Danae Driessen, junior legal analyst for 
<https://tamarindintelligence.com/>  Tamarind Intelligence, based in 
Barcelona.

We collect data about the regulatory landscape worldwide and publish it on 
our websites ( <https://ecigintelligence.com/> EcigIntelligence, 
<https://tobaccointelligence.com/?origin=ecig>  Tobacco Intelligence, 
<https://cannintelligence.com/>  CannIntelligence). We are also official 
data providers for the US FDA and the EU Commission.

Our company is completely independent and has no vested interest in these 
industries. I had a few questions surrounding requirements for electronic 
cigarettes and e-liquids.

Could you elaborate on the current government’s stance on the debate of 
electronic cigarettes as a potential harm reductive option besides regular 
tobacco?

In this regard, is there a possibility for further lenience or restrictions 
towards electronic cigarettes? Will the same restrictions apply to 
nicotine-free e-liquids as opposed to nicotine-containing liquids?

What policy areas affecting electronic cigarettes will potentially be 
addressed in the next few years , and will a difference be made for 
nicotine-free e-liquidsAre there any potential bills being discussed on the 
subject?

Does the government believe the 2027 elections may impact the current 
restrictions on electronic cigarettes and in what way?

Thank you very much for your time, I look forward to reading your response.

Best regards,

Danae Driessen