Subject: Minister Sikkut - Invitation – European Health Forum Gastein 2025
From: "Clemens Auer" <[email-masked]>
To: "Riina Sikkut", <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Louise Boyle" <[email-masked]>, "Dina Bossenbroek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2025 09:55:26 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Minister Sikkut,
We would be honoured if you could join us in-person this autumn for the
28th European Health Forum Gastein, taking place from 30 September – 3
October in Bad Hofgastein, Austria. Please find attached a personal
invitation.
This year the event will be held under the theme of Rethinking solidarity
in health: healing Europe´s fractured social contract. We would be happy
to explore speaking opportunities for you during our conference sessions,
and to facilitate bilateral meetings with other ministers and senior
delegates from international organisations.
I look forward to your reply. Please do not hesitate to contact my
colleague Senior Advisor Louise Boyle (in copy) for any further
information. 
With best wishes,
Clemens Auer

CLEMENS MARTIN AUER
President
 
SAVE THE DATE
EHFG 2025: 30 Sept – 3 Oct	
		 	[email-masked]	
 	&#43;43 6432 3393 247	
 	ehfg.org	
	
		 <https://ehfg.org/>  	
	 <https://www.facebook.com/gasteinforum/>
<https://twitter.com/gasteinforum>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/ehfg/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-health-forum-gastein/?originalS
ubdomain=de>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGLKdXnw-HcbjalpZfGLAw>