Subject: WHO/Europe: Call for nominations and elections 2025 (Estonia)
From: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
To: "Riina Sikkut", "Triin Uusberg", "Elen Ohov"
Cc: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Agne Nettan-Sepp",Helen Sõber, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 16:54:10 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health 
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachments may be 
included.

Veuillez vous référer à la correspondance ci-jointe du Bureau régional de 
l'Europe de l'Organisation mondiale de la santé. Une ou plusieurs annexes 
peuvent être jointes.

Mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme der beiliegenden Korrespondenz (eine oder 
mehrere Anlagen), Weltgesundheitsorganisation, Regionalbüro für Europa

См. прикрепленные письма от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной 
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов).

Regional Governance and Languages Unit
Executive Director’s Division
WHO Regional Office for Europe
Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | WHO/Europe - 
Governance