Subject: Invitation to the annual European FGC Network meeting in Lithuania in March 2025
From: Šeimos Konferencija <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2025 12:09:31 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I don't know who to contact, so I'm writing to a general email address.
On March 25-28, 2025, we are organizing an international meeting in Klaipėda 
for organizations using the Family Group Conference method.
As far as I know, this method was/is used in Estonia, but I don't have any 
contacts.
I kindly ask you to share this information with colleagues from other 
organizations and maybe they will be interested in participating in the 
meeting.

Usually, during the meeting, the parties present their experience working 
according to the Family Conference model and workshops are held, during 
which experiences are shared on certain topics.

To save time at the conference and to make your decision easier, I am 
sending you a funny video about Lithuania, which will introduce you to the 
main facts you should know about Lithuania.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH9mTk1mxkI

I am also sending you a short video about Klaipėda. You will have the 
opportunity to walk around Klaipėda with a guide, but before that, a short 
overview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IDDB5EfDu0

To make for all easier we prepared some google form to make answering of our 
questions much easier, you can do it on phone or PC or your planshet.
https://forms.gle/EPeHJUkdSk8XURyJ8

The conference participant fee will be about 200 euros, depending on the 
number of participants. The fee includes hall rental, meals, and other 
conference organization costs. For entertainment, which we will offer, can 
be extra charged, but we will deal with you about it in advance.  We will 
try our best to make your stay in Klaipeda useful, informative, interesting 
and impressive.
We will send a more detailed agenda at the end of February.

Kindly regards,
-- 

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4ySCwQ3Hyj1jbN5Pgrpesr411Ro_XzX6r8FRiI1Ka7LDBpd3yp_Db42t2DBHzNqfeJ8wA2XSfyg9uvT>

     Prezidentė Jurgita Kulevičienė