Subject: Invitation to a meeting reviewing the activity of the MEDEVAC HUB Jasionka/27.02.2025/Jasionka/Rzeszów/Poland
From: "Golnik Justyna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Bancarewicz Magdalena" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2025 19:36:56 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear Sir,
 
On behalf of the Ministry of Health in Poland, I would like to extend a
formal invitation for you to attend a meeting reviewing the activity of
the MEDEVAC HUB Jasionka to date. The meeting will take place on February
27 in Rzeszow-Jasionka.
 
This occasion serves as a reminder of the ongoing humanitarian crisis and
the critical need for continued international cooperation in providing
medical aid to those affected. Given your expertise and role in this
field, your participation would be of great significance. The meeting will
bring together key stakeholders from across Europe to exchange
experiences, address challenges, and discuss the future of medical
evacuation efforts.
 
Please find attached the official invitation with further details. We
would appreciate your confirmation of participation by February 14 via
e-mail to:   [email-masked]. 
 
Should you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to
contact us.
I sincerely hope you will be able to join us for this important event.
 
Yours sincerely,
 
Justyna Golnik

Justyna Golnik
Specjalista
Wydział Współpracy Dwustronnej
Departament Współpracy Międzynarodowej

&#43;48 539 863 807
[email-masked]
gov.pl/zdrowie
 
ul. Miodowa 15
00-952 Warszawa

Ta wiadomość jest przeznaczona do wyłącznego użytku adresata. Jeśli
otrzymali Państwo tę wiadomość przez pomyłkę, prosimy o bezzwłoczne
skontaktowanie się z nadawcą oraz jej usunięcie. Jeśli nie są Państwo
adresatem tej wiadomości, to jej wykorzystanie, w szczególności poprzez
rozpowszechnianie, dystrybucję, powielanie, publikację wiadomości lub
zawartych w niej informacji i/lub dokumentów, jest zabronione. 
Administratorem Państwa danych osobowych jest Minister Zdrowia. Państwa
dane osobowe będą przetwarzane w celu rozpatrzenia przesłanej
korespondencji w sprawach pozostających w zakresie właściwości Ministra
Zdrowia. Więcej informacji dotyczących przetwarzania danych osobowych w
Ministerstwie Zdrowia można uzyskać pod adresem
https://www.gov.pl/web/zdrowie/dane-osobowe.