Subject: Invitation to take part as a Speaker at the EHDS confernce in Poland 26.03.2025
From: "Sekretariat Departamentu Inicjatyw Edukacyjnych" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sekretariat Departamentu Inicjatyw Edukacyjnych" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2025 15:14:49 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	
Dear Sir / Madam,
 
on behalf of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, I
would like to invite you to take part at the conference “European Health
Data Space – the challenge for Europe.  Implementing solutions in the era
of AI, Big Data and personalised medicine”.
 
The conference will take place on March 26th 2025 at the Medical Faculty,
University of Warsaw.
 
We would like to kindly invite you as a speaker of the Panel IV The
secondary use of health data. The aim of the panel is to discuss the
purposes and principles of secondary use of health data.
 
Those who wish to share their experience at the conference are invited to
contact Ms. Iwona Piórkowska-Kapica ([email-masked]). We
would be obliged for your answer no later than February 14th.
 
Please, find attached the preliminary agenda of the event.
 
Kind regards,
 
Anna Dudkowska
Director
Educational Initiatives Department

[[email-masked]][email-masked]
	 	Urząd Ochrony
Danych Osobowych
ul. Stawki 2
00-193 Warszawa
tel. &#43;48 22 5310300
www.uodo.gov.pl	KLAUZULA POUFNOŚCI (CONFIDENTIAL CLAUSE)
Ta wiadomość pocztowa i wszelkie załączone do niej pliki są poufne i
podlegają ochronie prawnej. Jeśli nie jesteś jej prawidłowym adresatem,
jakiekolwiek jej ujawnienie, reprodukcja, dystrybucja lub inne
rozpowszechnienie, są ściśle zabronione. Jeśli otrzymał/a Pan/i niniejszy
przekaz wskutek błędu, proszę o niezwłoczne powiadomienie nadawcy i
usunięcie otrzymanych informacji.
This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email
and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or
forward this message or disclose its contents to any person.