Subject: Third call for pilot project proposals under Plastic Waste Partnership now open until 30 April 2025
From: "BRS Secretariat \(No-Reply\)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Susan Wingfield" <[email-masked]>, "Melisa Lim \(UN\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2025 16:59:47 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Madam, Sir,
 
We are pleased to announce the launch of the third call for proposals
under the PWP pilot project programme.  The deadline for submissions is 30
April 2025.  Further information on the third call for proposals is
available at: PWP pilot projects
 
Two information sessions will be held in early February to provide
information on the process for submitting proposals under the programme.
We encourage those interested to register for one of the following two
webinars, which will be held in English.  Follow-up information sessions
will be scheduled subject to demand.
 
Dates and Time
(UTC &#43;1 hour).	Please register in advance of the sessions
To register, please use the following link:	 
Tuesday, 11 February 2025, 10:00 
 
https://unep-brs.webex.com/weblink/register/r3e09dcfde8710e09fe0fc67c5776a
4d2
 	Thursday, 13 February 2025, 16:00
https://unep-brs.webex.com/weblink/register/r053a21c3404aa4dc2c43cebf2a021
4e8	 

 

 

Should you have any questions, please contact the Secretariat:
[email-masked] and [email-masked].
 
Yours sincerely,
BRS Secretariat