Subject: Estonia: Invitation to comment on WHO/UNICEF European Strategy on Child and Adolescent Health and Well-being
From: "PETTERSSON, Olga Tchachtchina" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber, "Leena Kalle"
Cc: "Triin Uusberg", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Kaisa.Mitt-Alvarez" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, "JULLIEN, Sophie" <[email-masked]>, "Gabriele Fontana" <[email-masked]>, "PETTERSSON, Olga Tchachtchina" <[email-masked]>, "Aleksandra Jovic" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2025 18:41:15 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear National Focal Point,

We are seeking your feedback on the draft of the new WHO/UNICEF strategy
for child and adolescent health (CAH) and well-being for the WHO European
Region.

This draft has been developed by an Advisory Group composed of national
focal points who volunteered to participate.

The survey form is designed to collect your feedback and follows the
numbering of the paragraphs and bullet points in the draft document.
Please note that we expect only one submission per Member State. The
responder information fields are mandatory, while the rest are optional
based on whether you have comments. The time required to complete the
survey will depend on the number and detail of your comments. If you have
any additional comments on the proposed draft strategy, please indicate
this in the "Any other comments" field at the end of the form.

The deadline for submission is 9 February 2025.

Link to the on-line form for providing comments:

https://forms.office.com/e/fgPpM2qUkw

Your feedback will serve as the basis for our discussion during our next
Member States consultation (18-19 February 2025).

We look forward to your feedback and your participation in the
consultation meeting.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely yours,

Secretariat

From: PETTERSSON, Olga Tchachtchina
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2024 8:53 PM
To: Helen Sõber <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Kaisa.Mitt-Alvarez
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; KÖHLER, Kristina
<[email-masked]>; age <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; PETTERSSON, Olga
Tchachtchina <[email-masked]>
Subject: Estonia: Consultations on WHO European Strategies on Child and
Adolescent Health and Wellbeing and Ageing in Good Health

Dear Ms Sõber,

We are delighted to invite your country to participate in 2 consecutive
Member State meetings on:

*	WHO Regional Strategy on Ageing in Good Health  “Ageing is Living”
and
*	WHO Regional Strategy on Child and Adolescent Health and
Well-being

which will take place in Istanbul, Istanbul, Türkiye, 17 February 2025 and
18-19 February 2025.

We will look forward to hearing from you by 10 December 2024.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Secretariat