Subject: Call for applications for 2025 BRS COPs side events and Booths for the Fair
From: "BRS Secretariat \(No-Reply\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2024 00:15:07 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Madam/Sir,
 
We are pleased to announce the opening of the call for expressions of
interest to host a booth during the Make Visible the Invisible Fair and
for applications to hold a side event during the meetings of the
conferences of the Parties to the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm
conventions, from 28 April to 9 May 2025, in Geneva, Switzerland.
 
I. Side Events
 
Opportunities to hold side events of 90 minutes duration are available
during lunch breaks and in the evenings of the meetings. Side events are
held in-person with the possibility of online participation for panelists
and attendees. Applications for side events can be made by Parties
(including subsidiary bodies) and observers. Side event organizers must be
duly registered for and participate in the 2025 meetings of the
conferences of the Parties.  
Applications for side events can be made through the online application
form by Friday, 14 February 2025 (23:59 CET) on the 2025 BRS COPs side
events webpage. 
 
Priority will be given to applications that:
*   Demonstrate links with the objectives of the conventions, the agendas
of the 2025 BRS COPs, and/or the theme of the 2025 BRS COPs which is:
“Make Visible the Invisible: sound management of chemicals and wastes”; 
*   Are submitted by multiple organizers; 
*   Include a panel that takes into consideration gender and geographical
balance. 
 
Additional details and guidance on the requirements for the submission of
side events applications are available on the 2025 BRS COPs side events
webpage. 
 
Specific queries related to side events may be directed to the email
address: 2025 BRS COP [email-masked]. 
 
II. Make Visible the Invisible Fair
 
The “Make Visible the Invisible Fair” will be organized in the Exhibition
Area from 30 April to 2 May 2025. The objective of the Fair is to raise
awareness on the work of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm Conventions
and their contribution towards addressing the crises of pollution,
biodiversity loss and climate change.
 
21 exhibition booths will be made available for interested partners to
showcase their activities during the three days of the Fair. Exhibitors
will be encouraged to set up their booths with interactive demonstrations
showcasing their fields of expertise and will be encouraged to keep their
booths until the end of the COPs on 9 May 2025.  
 
Additional details and guidance on the requirements for the submission of
booth requests are available on the 2025 BRS COPs Fair webpage. 
 
Applications for booths can be made through the online application form
at the latest by Friday, 14 February 2025 (23:59 CET) on the 2025 BRS COPs
Fair webpage. 
 
Applications received before 15 January will benefit from an early bird
fee. Specific queries related to the Fair may be directed to:
[email-masked]. 
 
We look forward to receiving your applications!
 
With kind regards,
 
Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions