Subject: FW: HTA Regulation No. 2021/2282
From: "Giga, Lelde" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2024 13:16:34 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Hi, 
I wanted to ask if you could help me understand the planned measures
related to Regulation No. 2021/2282 in Estonia.
Are there any planned changes in relation to this EU regulation on HTA
and in which Estonian regulatory acts?
Also, has there been or will there be any event explaining these changes?
Thank you very much in advance!
 
Best regards
Lelde Ģiga
Market Access and Governmental Affairs Manager Baltics
Medtronic
Baltic Representative Office 
M. Nometnu 31-311 | Riga, LV-1002 | Latvia
Mobile &#43;371 28710644
[email-masked] 
medtronic.com  |  Facebook  |  LinkedIn  |  Twitter  |  YouTube 
 <https://www.medtronic.com/us-en/index.html>  
 
[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE] Information transmitted by this
email is proprietary to Medtronic and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that
this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are
notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner
is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your
records. To view this notice in other languages you can either select the
following link or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of
a web browser: http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com