Subject: FW: Message from the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions - Estonia - Rotterdam Convention 2025
From: "SM kantselei info" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 13:43:25 +0200

From: BRS Secretariat (No-Reply)
&lt;IMCEAEX-_O=CONVENTIONS_OU=EXCHANGE&#43;20ADMINISTRATIVE&#43;20GROUP&#4
3;20&#43;28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT&#43;29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=[email-masked]
od.outlook.com&gt; 
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2024 4:46 PM
To: Aive Telling - SOM &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Info - SOM
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Message from the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions -
Estonia - Rotterdam Convention 2025
 
English
******
Dear Sir or Madam,
 
The Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm (BRS) Conventions is
making its best efforts to ensure that the invoices issued to Parties to
the Conventions reach their intended recipients, so that Parties may pay
their assessed contributions.
 
In this regard, we are now sending you, in your capacity as the Official
Contact Point for the Rotterdam Convention, a copy of the latest invoice
of the country you represent.
 
You are kindly requested to transmit the invoice to the relevant national
authority who is responsible for making the payments.
 
We would also like to ask you if you could closely have a look at the
address indicated on page one of the invoice. In cases where this address
is not the correct one, please write back to us indicating the correct one
to be mentioned on future invoices.
 
We thank you very much for your kind cooperation.
 
Yours faithfully,
Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm Conventions

Français
*******
Madame, Monsieur,
 
Le Secrétariat aux Conventions de Bâle, Rotterdam et de Stockholm (BRS)
déploient leurs meilleurs efforts pour que les factures adressées aux
Parties aux Conventions susmentionnées parviennent à leurs destinataires
appropriés, de sorte que les Parties puissent effectuer les paiements de
leurs contributions régulières.
 
À cet égard, nous vous faisons parvenir à présent, en votre qualité de
point de contact officiel pour la Convention de Rotterdam, une copie de la
dernière facture du pays que vous représentez.
 
Vous êtes prié de transmettre la facture à l'autorité nationale en charge
d'effectuer ces paiements.
 
Nous souhaiterions également vous solliciter afin que vous vérifiiez
l’adresse indiquée à la première page de la facture. Dans les cas où
celle-ci n'est pas correcte, veuillez la corriger et nous indiquer celle à
laquelle les factures futures doivent être envoyées.
 
Nous vous remercions pour votre aimable coopération.
 
Avec nos meilleures salutations,
Secrétariat aux Conventions de Bâle, Rotterdam et de Stockholm

Español
******
Estimada/o Señora o Señor:
 
La Secretaría de los Convenios de Basilea, Rotterdam y Estocolmo (BRS)
hace todo lo posible para asegurar que las facturas enviadas a las Partes
de los Convenios mencionados lleguen a sus destinatarios apropiados, para
que estas Partes puedan pagar sus contribuciones asignadas.
 
En este sentido, le estamos enviando por la presente, en su calidad de
punto de contacto oficial para el Convenio de Rotterdam, una copia de la
factura más reciente del país que representa.
 
Se le solicita que comunique la factura a la autoridad nacional a cargo de
realizar estos pagos.
 
También quisiéramos pedirle que verifique la dirección mencionada en la
primera página de la factura. En los casos en que no sea correcta, por
favor corríjala e indica a cuál dirección debe enviarse las próximas
facturas.
 
Le agradecemos por su amable colaboración.
 
Saludos cordiales,
Secretaría de los Convenios de Basilea, Rotterdam y Estocolmo