Subject: Funding needs to support projects under the Basel, Rotterdam, and Stockholm conventions – October 2024 BRS Fundraising Bulletin
From: "BRS Secretariat \(No-Reply\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 15:18:39 +0300

Dear Basel Convention Focal Points, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions
Official Contact Points,
 
As part of the “BRS Fundraising Bulletins” initiative, please see
attached an overview of POW activities requiring funding, including the
respective budgets, as of October 2024. The biannual bulletins contain
information on current funding needs under the Basel, Rotterdam and
Stockholm Conventions and provide a snapshot of planned projects under the
Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions that require voluntary funding.
We will send an updated BRS Fundraising Bulletin in six months.
 
We are writing to kindly ask for your valuable voluntary contributions to
support the implementation of these activities. Please be reminded that
even the smallest contribution will help us to support these critical
intersessional processes.
 
Should your Government be interested in contributing to the activities
set out in the attachment to this email, please contact at your earliest
convenience the resource mobilization Focal Point of the Secretariat of
the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions, Mr. Frank Moser, at
[email-masked].
 
We thank you in advance for your contribution and continued support.
 
Yours sincerely,
Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm conventions