Subject: "A New Child and Adolescent Health and Wellbeing Strategy in the WHO European Region - a co-creation exercise”_ meeting materials and the way forward
From: "WEBER, Martin Willi" <[email-masked]>
To: "WEBER, Martin Willi" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "AZZOPARDI MUSCAT, Natasha" <[email-masked]>, "RODRIGUES DA SILVA BREDA, Joao Joaquim" <[email-masked]>, "CARAI, Susanne" <[email-masked]>, "JULLIEN, Sophie" <[email-masked]>, "PETTERSSON, Olga Tchachtchina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 18:44:56 +0300

(текст на русском языке см. ниже)

Dear national focal points,

Thank you for participating in the side event of the 74th Regional Committee 
focused on developing a new child and adolescent health and wellbeing 
strategy for the WHO European Region.

As discussed during the presentation, we foresee the following process for 
the co-creation of the strategy:

*	Consultation 1: Online meeting, 90 minutes, on 26 November 2024.
*	Consultation 2: Two-day hybrid (in-person and online) meeting on 30-31 
January 2025.
*	Consultation 3: Online meeting, 90 minutes, on 18 March 2025.

In preparation for the first consultation, we will send you a brief 
questionnaire where you can highlight your priorities in the areas of child 
and adolescent health, as well as the challenges you face with 
implementation that you would like to see addressed in the strategy.

As promised during the meeting, and for the benefit of those who could not 
attend the event on Monday, please find attached the materials used during 
the presentation. The fact sheets will be shared with you shortly.

Lastly, for the Member States that have not yet nominated a focal point, we 
kindly ask that you consider doing so at your earliest convenience.

We look forward to working together on this important initiative.

Thank you once again.

Best wishes,

Dr Martin Weber

Team lead
Quality of Care and Patient Safety

*****

Уважаемые национальные координаторы,

Благодарим Вас за участие в сопутствующем мероприятии в преддверии 74-ой 
сессии Регионального комитета, посвященном разработке новой стратегии 
обеспечения здоровья и благополучия детей и подростков в Европейском регионе 
ВОЗ.

Как обсуждалось во время презентации, для совместного создания стратегии мы 
планируем следующий процесс:

∙ Консультация 1: Онлайн-встреча, 90 минут, 26 ноября 2024 г.
∙ Консультация 2: Двухдневная гибридная (очная и онлайн) встреча 30–31 
января 2025 г.
∙ Консультация 3: Онлайн-встреча, 90 минут, 18 марта 2025 г.

В рамках подготовки к первой встрече мы вышлем вам краткую анкету, в которой 
вы сможете обозначить свои приоритеты в области охраны здоровья детей и 
подростков, а также возникшие в ходе реализации трудности, которые вы бы 
хотели бы отразить в стратегии.

Как и было обещано во время встречи, и для тех, кто не смог присутствовать 
на мероприятии в понедельник, прилагаем презентацию на английском и русском 
языках. Информационные бюллетени будут высланы Вам в ближайшее время.

Наконец, мы просим государства-члены, которые еще не назначили координатора, 
рассмотреть возможность сделать это в ближайшее время.

Мы с нетерпением ждем совместной работы над этой важной инициативой.

Большое спасибо.

Д-р Martin Weber

Team lead
Quality of Care and Patient Safety