Subject: Invitation to contribute to the Ministerial Roundtable of the Global Labor Market Conference (GLMC) on 29 – 30 January 2025 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
From: "Ministry of Human Resources" <[email-masked]>
To: "Signe Riisalo", "Tiit Riisalo_D"
Cc: "[email-masked]", <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2024 08:46:27 +0300

Your Excellency,
 
I trust this message finds you well.
 
I am reaching out once more on behalf of H.E. Eng. Ahmad bin Sulaiman
AlRajhi, Minister of Human Resources and Social Development of the Kingdom
of Saudi Arabia. Minister AlRajhi is eager to extend a warm invitation to
you for the Ministerial Roundtable at the Global Labor Market Conference
(GLMC) scheduled for Wednesday, January 29, 2025, in Riyadh.
 
Your insights and expertise on labor markets, both domestically and
globally, would greatly enrich our discussions and contribute to the
conference's success.
 
We understand the demands on your time, but we would appreciate you
indicating your availability for a brief call with a member of our team to
explore this invitation further.
 
We look forward to hearing back from you.
 
Sincerely,
Dalia Hammoud
On behalf of the Minister’s Office
The GLMC Program Team

Dalia – Program Team. The Global Labor Market Conference
&#43;966 56 9428421

 
From: Global Labor Market Conference &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Date: Thursday, 6 June 2024 at 17:40
To: [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, [email-masked]
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: Ministry of Human Resources
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, [email-masked]
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Invitation to contribute to the Ministerial Roundtable of the
Global Labor Market Conference (GLMC) on 29 – 30 January 2025 in Riyadh,
Saudi Arabia
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know
the content is safe.
 
Your Excellency,

On behalf of H.E. Eng. Ahmad bin Sulaiman AlRajhi, Minister of Human
Resources and Social Development of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is an
honor to invite you to take part in the Ministerial Roundtable taking
place with the Global Labor Market Conference (GLMC) on Wednesday 29
January 2025, in Riyadh.

Please find attached the invitation letter. An official invitation will
also be shared through the formal channels of the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs.

The Ministerial Roundtable will gather 45&#43; ministers of labor from
around the world for a closed-doors meeting, after which, you are
cordially invited to participate in the official opening of the GLMC and
the two-day conference.

We hope you will accept this invitation to share your experience and
vision of the labor market in your country and across the globe.

We look forward to hearing from your team and are available to answer any
questions which may arise.

Sincerely,

On behalf of the Minister’s Office
The GLMC Program Team
 
إخلاء مسؤولية إن المعلومات الواردة في هذا البريد الإلكتروني وأي ملفات
مرفقة هي معلومات خاصة بالمرسل إليه أو المتعامل و قد تحتوي على معلومات سرية
أو مواد محمية ولذلك يحظر على أي شخص آخر الاطلاع على محتويات هذا البريد
الإلكتروني. الرجاء إذا لم تكن أحد المعنيين باستلام هذا البريد الإلكتروني،
المبادرة بإشعار المرسل فوراً وحذف المواد التي يتضمنها هذا البريد . يمنع
منعاً باتاً نسخ أو توزيع أو اتخاذ أو إلغاء أي أجراء بالاعتماد على هذا
البريد الإلكتروني
Disclaimer:This electronic communication is intended by the sender only
for the access and use by the addressee and may contain confidential
information. It is your responsibility to ensure that this e-mail and any
attachments are virus free. If you have received it by mistake, please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your
system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited