Subject: Expansion of WHO data collection platforms to provide detailed data on alcohol and sugar-sweetened beverage taxes and prices
From: "SHAPOVAL, Nataliia" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber
Cc: "Triin Uusberg", "SM Info", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "FEDKINA, Natalia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 16:03:03 +0300

Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health 
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachments may be 
included.

Veuillez vous référer à la correspondance ci-jointe du Bureau régional de 
l'Europe de l'Organisation mondiale de la santé. Une ou plusieurs annexes 
peuvent être jointes.

Mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme der beiliegenden Korrespondenz (eine oder 
mehrere Anlagen), Weltgesundheitsorganisation, Regionalbüro für Europa.

См. прикрепленное письмо от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной 
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов).

Nataliia Shapoval

Special Initiative on NCDs and Innovation

World Health Organization

Regional Office for Europe

Tel.: +45 91 87 71 52

Email: [email-masked]

Web: www.euro.who.int