Subject: RE: WHO/EUR: Written consultation with Member States on RC74 documents
From: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 17:37:14 +0300

Dear Sir or Madam,
Please be advised that the following documents are now uploaded on the
Share point
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/
RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation?csf=1&web=1&e=biFRxO>
RC74 Written consultation in four languages : 
*
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/
RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation/English/74wd10e_HealthSys
temsFramework_240421.docx?d=w2170e1d96c6545209b6f5205b205647d&csf=1&web=1&
e=z5LPc4>   Framework for action on resilient and sustainable health
systems in the WHO European Region 2025–2030  
*
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/
RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation/English/Conference%20docs
/74cd02e_HealthSystemsFramework_240422.docx?d=weae0e3dfd3434969a2ae742657a
adcdd&csf=1&web=1&e=RbxVDr>   Framework for action on resilient and
sustainable health systems in the WHO European Region 2025–2030, Draft
decision  
 
In addition, please note that information on the virtual side events to
be held in the weeks preceding the 74th session of the WHO Regional
Committee for Europe (RC74) is also online at:
https://www.who.int/europe/about-us/governance/regional-committee/74th-ses
sion-of-the-who-regional-committee-for-europe/side-events
 
With best regards, 
Regional Governance Team
 
Уважаемые дамы и господа, 
Доводим до вашего сведения, что на Share point
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/
RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation?csf=1&web=1&e=biFRxO>
RC74 Written consultation  загружены следующие документы:
*
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/
RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation/Russian/74wd10r_HealthSys
temsFramework_240421.docx?d=w4376566cac274ecfa39f75fdb2edb0a2&csf=1&web=1&
e=d3Dfw9>   Рамочная программа действий по формированию жизнестойких и
устойчивых систем здравоохранения в Европейском регионе ВОЗ на 2025–2030
гг.
*
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/
RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation/Russian/Conference%20docs
/74cd02r_HealthSystemsFramework_240422.docx?d=wd3de184548084bc8afa0785d73a
868de&csf=1&web=1&e=QZmNT6>   Рамочная программа действий по формированию
жизнестойких и устойчивых систем здравоохранения в Европейском регионе ВОЗ
на 2025–2030 гг., Проект решения
Также обращаем ваше внимание на то, что информация о виртуальных
параллельных мероприятиях, которые пройдут в течение нескольких недель
предшествующих 74-й сессии Европейского регионального комитета ВОЗ (РК74),
также доступна на веб-сайте:  
https://www.who.int/europe/about-us/governance/regional-committee/74th-se
ssion-of-the-who-regional-committee-for-europe/side-events
 
С уважением, 
Подразделение региональных руководящих органов
 
From: EURO Governance 
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2024 3:41 PM
To: EURO Governance &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: WHO/EUR: Written consultation with Member States on RC74
documents
 
For the attention of the European National Counterparts and Permanent
Missions in Geneva
Dear Sir or Madam,
As announced during the open segment of the 4th session of the Standing
Committee of the Regional Committee on 18-19 June, we are launching the
written consultation with all the Member States in the European Region on
documents in preparation for the 74th session of the WHO Regional
Committee for Europe (RC74). 
All draft documents for consultation are now systematically uploaded on
the Regional Governance SharePoint site in all four official languages and
in Word format
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/
RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation?csf=1&web=1&e=8MpnIZ>
RC74 Written consultation . 
Member States are invited to provide their written comments (email to:
[email-masked] ), 
using one of the preferred methods below:
 
- directly emailing the Word document(s) using the “Track changes”
feature;
- emailing your comments in simple text with clear reference to the
document(s) being commented upon and their related RC74 agenda item.
The deadline of the written consultation is Friday, 16 August. 
Meanwhile, we are at your disposal, should you have any queries at all.
 
With best regards, 
Regional Governance Team
 	Regional Governance and Languages Unit
Executive Director’s Division
WHO Regional Office for Europe	 	Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen
Ø, Denmark
T: &#43;45 45 33 68 51
[email-masked] | WHO/Europe - Governance	 

Objet : OMS/Europe : consultation écrite avec les États membres au sujet
des documents du CR74
À l’attention des homologues nationaux et des missions permanentes des
États européens à Genève
 
Madame, Monsieur,
Comme annoncé en séance ouverte durant la quatrième session du Comité
permanent du Comité régional, les 18 et 19 juin, nous entamons la
consultation écrite avec tous les États membres de la Région européenne au
sujet des documents en préparation pour la 74e session du Comité régional
de l’OMS pour l’Europe (CR74). 
L’ensemble des projets de document soumis à la consultation sont
actuellement téléchargés systématiquement sur le site SharePoint de la
gouvernance régionale dans les quatre langues officielles et en format
Word (
<https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/:f:/r/sites/EuroGoverningBodies/RC/
RC%20Documentation/RC74%20Written%20consultation?csf=1&web=1&e=usfk58>
RC74 Written consultation).
Les États membres sont invités à formuler leurs commentaires écrits (par
courrier électronique adressé à [email-masked]) en recourant à l’une
des méthodes privilégiées ci-dessous :
 
- envoie par courrier électronique du/des document(s) Word (l’option «
Suivi des modifications » (« Track changes ») doit être activée) ;
- envoie par courrier électronique de vos commentaires en texte simple,
avec une référence précise au(x) document(s) commenté(s) et au point
correspondant de l’ordre du jour du CR74.
La date butoir pour la consultation écrite est fixée au vendredi 16 août
2024. 
En attendant, nous restons à votre disposition pour toute question
éventuelle.
 
Sincères salutations, 
L’équipe de Gouvernance régionale
 
 	Unité Gouvernance régionale et langues
Division de la directrice exécutive
Bureau régional de l’OMS pour l’Europe	 	Marmorvej 51, DK-2100
Copenhague Ø, Danemark
Tél. : &#43;45 45 33 68 51
[email-masked] | OMS/Europe – Gouvernance	 
 
Betreff: WHO/EUROPA: Schriftliche Konsultation mit den Mitgliedstaaten zu
den Dokumenten für das RC74
An die Nationalen Anlaufstellen und Ständigen Vertretungen der Länder der
Europäischen Region in Genf
 
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
wie bereits während der offenen Sitzung auf der vierten Tagung des
Ständigen Ausschusses des Regionalkomitees am 18. und 19. Juni
angekündigt, starten wir in Vorbereitung auf die 74. Tagung des
WHO-Regionalkomitees für Europa (RC74) die schriftliche Konsultation mit
allen Mitgliedstaaten in der Europäischen Region zu den Dokumenten für das
RC74.
Sämtliche zur Konsultation vorgelegten Entwürfe für die Dokumente werden
nun systematisch in allen vier Amtssprachen im Word-Format auf der
SharePoint-Seite des Referats Leitende Organe eingestellt. Schriftliche
Konsultation für das RC74 .
Die Mitgliedstaaten werden gebeten, für die Einreichung ihrer
schriftlichen Stellungnahmen (per E-Mail an [email-masked])
möglichst eine der nachstehend aufgeführten Methoden zu nutzen:
 
- Schicken Sie das betreffende Word-Dokument (unter Aktivierung der
Funktion „Änderungen nachverfolgen“) entweder direkt per E-Mail oder
- schicken Sie per E-Mail Ihre Kommentare in normaler Textform unter
eindeutiger Bezugnahme auf das oder die betreffenden Dokumente sowie den
jeweiligen Punkt auf der Tagesordnung des RC74.
Die schriftliche Konsultation endet am 16. August. 
In der Zwischenzeit stehen wir Ihnen für etwaige Fragen jederzeit zur
Verfügung.
 
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Das Team Leitende Organe
 
 	Referat Leitende Organe und Sprachendienst
Abteilung der Exekutivdirektorin
WHO-Regionalbüro für Europa	 	Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Kopenhagen
Ø, Dänemark
Tel.: &#43;45 45 33 68 51
[email-masked] | WHO/Europe - Governance	 

Тема: Письменная консультация с государствами-членами ВОЗ в Европейском
регионе по документам для РК-74
Национальным ответственным представителям и постоянным представительствам
государств-членов ВОЗ в Европейском регионе при Отделении ООН в Женеве
 
Уважаемые дамы и господа!
Как было ранее объявлено на открытой части четвертого совещания
Постоянного комитета Регионального комитета (18–19 июня), мы начинаем
письменную консультацию со всеми государствами-членами в Европейском
регионе по документам для семьдесят четвертой сессии Европейского
регионального комитета ВОЗ (РК-74).
В настоящее время все проекты документов для консультации на всех четырех
языках в систематическом порядке загружаются в формате Word на веб-сайт
подразделения регионального стратегического руководства в системе
Sharepoint для консультации к РК-74 .
Государствам-членам предлагается направить свои комментарии в письменном
виде на адрес эл. почты [email-masked]:
 
*   с комментариями непосредственно в документах в формате Word с
включенным режимом правок (Track changes); или
*   с комментариями в виде текста, с четким указанием о том, к каким
документам они относятся (в т. ч. с указанием соответствующих пунктов
повестки дня РК-74).
Письменная консультация завершится в пятницу, 16 августа.
Мы готовы ответить на любые имеющиеся у Вас вопросы.
 
С наилучшими пожеланиями, 
Подразделение региональных руководящих органов
 	Подразделение регионального стратегического руководства и
лингвистической поддержки
Отдел Исполнительного директора
Европейское региональное бюро ВОЗ	 	Marmorvej 51, DK-2100
Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
Тел.: &#43;45 45 33 68 51
[email-masked] | ЕРБ ВОЗ: стратегическое руководство