Subject: Ask for information
From: Diana González Mañas <[email-masked]>
To: "SM Info"
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2024 12:21:44 +0300

Dear team,
My name is Diana González Mañas, and I am a research technician at the
<http://www.ub.edu/gr1p> First Person Mental Health Research Group at the
University of Barcelona. I am writing to ask you some information about
mental health projects in Estonia.
GAMIAN-Europe <https://www.gamian.eu/>  is undertaking an initiative to
create a comprehensive global database of peer support projects, programs,
and initiatives in mental health, both within the European Union and
beyond. The purpose of my correspondence is to gather information on peer
support projects, programs, or initiatives in Estonia.
Do you have any peer support project in your services? If you don't, could
you provide me with any information regarding this? Are there any peer
support programs, whether active or inactive, in your country that I could
contact?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Best regards,

Diana González Mañas
Research technician
Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychobiology
Institute of <https://www.neurociencies.ub.edu/>  Neurosciences
Faculty of Psychology
University of Barcelona
Passeig Vall d'Hebron, 171
08035 Barcelona

Aquest missatge, i els fitxers adjunts que hi pugui haver, pot contenir
informació confidencial o protegida legalment i s’adreça exclusivament a
la persona o entitat destinatària. Si no consteu com a destinatari final o
no teniu l’encàrrec de rebre’l, no esteu autoritzat a llegir-lo,
retenir-lo, modificar-lo, distribuir-lo, copiar-lo ni a revelar-ne el
contingut. Si l’heu rebut per error, informeu-ne el remitent i elimineu
del sistema tant el missatge com els fitxers adjunts que hi pugui haver.

Este mensaje, y los ficheros adjuntos que pueda incluir, puede contener
información confidencial o legalmente protegida y está exclusivamente
dirigido a la persona o entidad destinataria. Si usted no consta como
destinatario final ni es la persona encargada de recibirlo, no está
autorizado a leerlo, retenerlo, modificarlo, distribuirlo o copiarlo, ni a
revelar su contenido. Si lo ha recibido por error, informe de ello al
remitente y elimine del sistema tanto el mensaje como los ficheros
adjuntos que pueda contener.

This email message and any attachments it carries may contain confidential
or legally protected material and are intended solely for the individual
or organization to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message or the person responsible for processing it,
then you are not authorized to read, save, modify, send, copy or disclose
any part of it. If you have received the message by mistake, please inform
the sender of this and eliminate the message and any attachments it
carries from your account.