Subject: FW: Invitation to the Scientific-Practical Conference with International Participation dedicated to the 20 years of implementation of the Mandatory Health Insurance System in the Republic of Moldova
From: "Riigikantselei"
To: "SM Info"
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 08:50:05 +0300

Tere

Edastan teile Barba Adriani kutse.

Lugupidamisega

Riigikantselei
Rahukohtu 3 | 15161 Tallinn
693 5555 | www.riigikantselei.ee | Stenbocki maja | @StenbockiMaja

-----Original Message-----
From: Barba Adrian <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2024 8:44 AM
To: Riigikantselei <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; Ion DODON <[email-masked]>; Munteanu 
Silvia <[email-masked]>; Lifciu Maria 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to the Scientific-Practical Conference with 
International Participation dedicated to the 20 years of implementation of 
the Mandatory Health Insurance System in the Republic of Moldova

*** Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. ***

Dear Ms Riina SIKKUT,

The Ministry of Health and the National Health Insurance Company are honored 
to invite You to The Scientific-Practical Conference with International 
Participation dedicated to the 20 years of implementation of the Mandatory 
Health Insurance System in the Republic of Moldova, that will be organized 
on the 12-13 September, 2024 in the Conference Room of the Radisson Blu 
Hotel, Chișinău.

The scientific-practical conference with international participation, 
dedicated to marking two decades of the Republic of Moldova’s Mandatory 
Health Insurance (MHI) system, aims to in-depth analyse and discuss the 
system’s progress and accomplishments during this period. The event 
represents a moment of reflection on the MHI’s evolution, highlighting the 
achievement, as well as the challenges overcome and priorities for the 
future.
We highly appreciate all the WHO support and Your contribution in developing 
the healthcare sector in Moldova and we really count on Your presence at the 
Conference.

Please find attached to the mail the Official Invitation to the Conference 
signed by Dr. Ala Nemerenco, Minister of Health and Mr. Ion DODON, General 
Director of National Health Insurance Company (CNAM), and the Concept Note 
of the Conference. The agenda of the event will be sent during the next 
week.

We will  greatly appreciate your confirmation at your earliest convenience.

With highest consideration,

On behalf of the MoH and CNAM

Adrian Barba
Specialist coordinator, International Cooperation Department National Health 
Insurance Fund
Tel: +373 22 780 228
Email: [email-masked] Web: www.cnam.md