Subject: Changes to Australian Proof of Life arrangements [SEC=OFFICIAL]
From: "internationalpolicy" <[email-masked]>
To: "info.sm"
Cc: "internationalpolicy" <[email-masked]>, "SM Info"
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 05:08:31 +0300

To whom it may concern

Please find attached a letter from the Australian Government Department of
Social Services to Ms Kristiina Selgis regarding changes to Australian
Proof of Life arrangements, which may affect some Australian pension
recipients living in your country.

Please note, these changes are reflected in Australia’s domestic
legislation and do not change the scope of the Agreement between Australia
and the Republic of Estonia on Social Security (the Agreement) or require
an amendment to the Agreement.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards,

  _____

Residency and International Payments Section

International Payments and Compliance Branch

Department of Social Services

The Department of Social Services acknowledges the traditional owners of
country throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land,
water and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures, and
to Elders both past and present.

  _____