Subject: WHO/EURO Call for nominations: Category 2 of the Policy and Coordination Committee (PCC) of the Special Programme of Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction (HRP)
From: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
To: "Riina Sikkut", "Triin Uusberg", "Elen Ohov"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "SM Info",William Mart Laanemäe <[email-masked]>, "Estonia" <[email-masked]>, "Kaisa.Mitt-Alvarez" <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>, "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 17:38:38 +0300

**This message will follow in French, German, and Russian languages**
TO MEMBER STATES IN THE WHO EUROPEAN REGION
 
 Dear colleague,
 
Call for nominations: Category 2 of the Policy and Coordination Committee
(PCC) of the Special Programme of Research, Development and Research
Training in Human Reproduction (HRP)
 
The Policy and Coordination Committee (PCC) is the governing body of the
UNDP-UNFPA-UNICEF-WHO-World Bank Special Programme of Research,
Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction (HRP). 
 
In accordance with a call for nominations from the Office of the WHO Chief
Scientist, one Category 2 seat of the Committee will become vacant after
31 December 2024.
 
The membership of Category 2 of PCC HRP is described in paragraph 2.2.2 of
the enclosed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and includes government
representatives from Member States elected by the WHO regional committees
for three-year terms, from 1 January 2025 and until 31 December 2027.
 
In consultation with the 31st Standing Committee of the Regional
Committee, Member States are invited to notify WHO/Europe by no later than
31 May 2024 of any nominations they wish to make for membership of the PCC
HRP (1 vacant seat).
 
Further details regarding the criteria for membership of WHO governing
bodies and committees and the requirements for submission of nominations
are included in Annex 1 attached to this message.
 
Please address any queries regarding the above information to:
[email-masked].
 
With kind regards,
Regional Governance and Languages Unit

 	Regional Governance and Languages Unit
Executive Director’s Division
WHO Regional Office for Europe	 	Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen
Ø, Denmark
T: &#43;45 45 33 68 51
[email-masked] | WHO/Europe - Governance