Subject: FW: Letter to Permanent representation - Nomination competent authorities for EURL 2024 - Ares(2024)2228777
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: "SM Info", "Tiina Rootamm", "Elen Ohov"
Cc: Agne Nettan-Sepp Brüsselis
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 12:12:17 +0300

From: Esindus EL juures üldaadress &lt;[email-masked]&gt; 
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 11:02 AM
To: Tiiu Noobel &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: FW: Letter to Permanent representation - Nomination competent
authorities for EURL 2024 - Ares(2024)2228777

From: [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2024 5:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: Letter to Permanent representation - Nomination competent
authorities for EURL 2024 - Ares(2024)2228777
 
Dear Sir or Madam,
 
Following our communications below, regarding the nomination of national
competent authorities responsible for endorsing candidate laboratories, in
the scope of the calls for applications for EU reference laboratories for
public health (Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371).
 
We would like to inform you that the next calls will be launched
tomorrow, on 30 April 2024. 
 
Three new 2024 calls for applications will be published by DG SANTE in
the following areas:
•              EURL for food- and water-borne bacteria
•              EURL for food-, water-, and vector-borne helminths and
protozoa
•              EURL food- and water-borne viruses: Terms of the Call 

!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
 
Please see attached the current document that the applicants will have
access to, listing the national competent authorities for the calls. 
 
This document will be accessible via a link in the ‘Terms of the call’
documents which will be published on the DG SANTE website, as well as in
the online application form that the laboratories have to fill in. The
document can be update when needed, but please be informed that it will be
made available as of tomorrow. 

FOR THE COUNTRIES THAT SUBMITTED A NOMINATION
 
We thank the countries that provided us with their nominations. However,
if there is no contact details for a country in this document, it is
because the country only submitted a personal contact detail. To avoid any
GDPR issues related to their disclosure, could we ask you to send us one
of the following as soon as possible:
 
*   An alternative, non-personal email address and phone number, such as
a suitable general mailbox
or
*   If indeed a personal contact is preferred, a confirmation
(authorization) to use the personal email address and/or telephone number
already given to us. 
 
Please note that, while this information will only be available to those
who open the call documents (it will not be ‘searchable’ on the EC
website), it will nonetheless become public.

FOR THE COUNTRIES THAT DID NOT SUBMIT A NOMINATION
 
Please send us your nominations as soon as possible, so that we can
update the information on this table. A national endorsing authority is
needed if any laboratories in your country are planning to apply to any of
the three calls. 

Thank you in advance.
 
Best regards,
 
SANTE B2 Secretariat
SANTE B2 - European Commission
 
DG SANTE | Health and Food Safety | Unit B2 - Health Security
DRB | 12, rue Guillaume Kroll
L-1882 Luxembourg
[email-masked] 

 
 
From: SANTE CONSULT-B2 
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2024 12:24 PM
To: SANTE CONSULT-B2 &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: RE: Letter to Permanent representation - Nomination competent
authorities for EURL 2024 - Ares(2024)2228777
 
Dear Sir or Madam,
 
Following our communication below, regarding nominations by the Member
States of national competent authorities, in the scope of the calls for
applications for EU reference laboratories for public health (Article 15
of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371).
 
We thank the countries which provided us with their nominations. This is
a kind reminder to the countries that did not inform us yet about their
nominations to do so at their earliest convenience.
 
The deadline for the nominations is Monday 22 April 2024.
 
Thank you in advance.
 
Best regards,
SANTE B2 Secretariat
SANTE B2 - European Commission
 
DG SANTE | Health and Food Safety | Unit B2 - Health Security
DRB | 12, rue Guillaume Kroll
L-1882 Luxembourg
[email-masked] 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: SANTE CONSULT B2 &lt;[email-masked]&gt; 
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2024 3:52 PM
To: (MISSION OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF LIECHTENSTEIN TO THE EUROPEAN UNION)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Mission of Iceland to the EU)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Austria =
Représentation permanente de l'Autriche) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Belgium = Représentation permanente de la
Belgique) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent
Representation of Bulgaria = Représentation permanente de la Bulgarie)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of
Croatia = Représentation permanente de la Croatie)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Cyprus =
Représentation permanente de Chypre) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Denmark = Représentation permanente du
Danemark) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Estonia =
Représentation permanente de l'Estonie) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Finland = Représentation permanente de la
Finlande) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of
France = Représentation permanente de la France)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent
Representation of Germany = Représentation permanente de l'Allemagne)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Greece =
Représentation permanente de la Grèce) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Hungary = Représentation permanente de la
Hongrie) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Ireland
= Représentation permanente de l'Irlande) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Latvia = Représentation permanente de la
Lettonie) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of
Lithuania = Représentation permanente de la Lituanie)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Luxembourg =
Représentation permanente du Luxembourg)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Malta =
Représentation permanente de Malte) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent
Representation of Netherlands = Représentation permanente des Pays-Bas)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Poland =
Représentation permanente de la Pologne) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Portugal = Représentation permanente du
Portugal) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Romania =
Représentation permanente de la Roumanie) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent
Representation of Slovakia = Représentation permanente de la Slovaquie)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Slovenia =
Représentation permanente de la Slovénie) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Spain = Représentation permanente d'Espagne)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of
Sweden = Représentation permanente de Suède)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of the
Czech Republic = Représentation permanente de la République tchèque)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (RAPPRESENTANTE PERMANENTE)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Letter to Permanent representation - Nomination competent
authorities for EURL 2024 - Ares(2024)2228777
 
Dear Madam/Dear Sir,
 
Please find attached document Ares(2024)2228777 from KELLER Ingrid
(SANTE.B2) dated 25/03/2024.
 
Best regards,
SANTE B2 Secretariat