Subject: PLEASE REGISTER: Public Virtual Webinar on launch ‘impact of COVID-19 on children’s lives: results from 17 Member States’ report, 23rd April 2024
From: "EURO Nutrition" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO Nutrition" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 19:31:05 +0300

Dear colleagues, 
 
We would like to ask you to save the date for an upcoming virtual event. 
In collaboration with our WHO Collaborating Centre for Nutrition and
Childhood Obesity at the Food and Nutrition Department of the National
Institute of Health Doutor Ricardo Jorge (Instituto Nacional de Saúde
Doutor Ricardo Jorge), the WHO Regional Office for Europe’s Special
Initiative on NCDs and Innovation is hosting a public virtual webinar for
the launch of the ‘The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the daily routine
and behaviours of school-aged children in Europe: results from 17 Member
States’ on Tuesday 23rd April (11:30-13:30 CET).
 
This report presents the main results of the impact of the COVID-19
pandemic (2020–2022) on children's daily routines, well-being, eating
behaviours, physical activity and perception of the weight status, which
was collected by 17 Member States.
 
An outline of the scope and purpose and a provisional programme for the
webinar is attached. The launch event will:
• give an overview of results of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on
children’s daily routines, wellbeing, eating habits, behaviours, physical
activity and perception of weight status; and
• discuss policy implications and next steps for action at country level.
 
Please register in advance using the following link: 
 
 	https://who.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oggVz829TbWzIe-dRqsFZw
 
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.	 
Please also free to circulate this invitation to other experts within
your networks. 
 
Best regards
Kremlin