Subject: FW: Invitation to nominate Member State representatives to the Committee on serious cross-border threats to health (Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Ares(2024)1928417
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: "SM Info", "Elen Ohov", "Tiina Rootamm"
Cc: Agne Nettan-Sepp Brüsselis
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 17:37:43 +0200

Tere!
 
Edastan. See on minu 13.03.2024 saadetud kirja nr 14-4/258 juurde.

Parimate soovidega
 
Tiiu Noobel
Sekretär
Eesti Vabariigi alaline esindus EL juures
Rue Guimard 11/13, 1040 Brüssel
Tel: &#43; 32 2227 4337,  [email-masked]
https://eu.mfa.ee/et/

 
From: Esindus EL juures üldaadress &lt;[email-masked]&gt; 
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 4:11 PM
To: Tiiu Noobel &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: FW: Invitation to nominate Member State representatives to the
Committee on serious cross-border threats to health (Article 13 of
Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Ares(2024)1928417

From: [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 3:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Invitation to nominate Member State representatives to the
Committee on serious cross-border threats to health (Article 13 of
Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Ares(2024)1928417
 
Dear Sir or Madam,
 
Following our request for nomination of a representative to the
comitology committee on Article 13, please note that the meeting initially
scheduled on 16 April has been postponed due to unforeseen circumstances.
If you had already provided a nomination, it will stay valid until the
meeting takes place. If you did not send a nomination yet, you can still
proceed, even if the meeting is postponed.
Further message with more information will be sent to you in due course.
 
We apologise for any inconvenience.
 
Best regards,
SANTE B2 Secretariat
SANTE B2 - European Commission
 
DG SANTE | Health and Food Safety | Unit B2 - Health Security
DRB | 12, rue Guillaume Kroll
L-1882 Luxembourg
[email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: SANTE CONSULT B2 &lt;[email-masked]&gt; 
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2024 11:59 AM
To: (MISSION OF THE PRINCIPALITY OF LIECHTENSTEIN TO THE EUROPEAN UNION)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Mission of Iceland to the EU)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Mission of Norway to the EU = Mission de la
Norvège auprès de l'UE) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent
Representation of Austria = Représentation permanente de l'Autriche)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Belgium =
Représentation permanente de la Belgique)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of
Bulgaria = Représentation permanente de la Bulgarie)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of
Croatia = Représentation permanente de la Croatie)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Cyprus =
Représentation permanente de Chypre) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Denmark = Représentation permanente du
Danemark) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Estonia =
Représentation permanente de l'Estonie) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Finland = Représentation permanente de la
Finlande) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of
France = Représentation permanente de la France)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent
Representation of Germany = Représentation permanente de l'Allemagne)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Greece =
Représentation permanente de la Grèce) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Hungary = Représentation permanente de la
Hongrie) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Ireland
= Représentation permanente de l'Irlande) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Italy = Représentation permanente de l'Italie
= Rappresentanza Permanente d’Italia presso l’U...
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Latvia =
Représentation permanente de la Lettonie) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Lithuania = Représentation permanente de la
Lituanie) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of
Luxembourg = Représentation permanente du Luxembourg)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Malta =
Représentation permanente de Malte) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent
Representation of Netherlands = Représentation permanente des Pays-Bas)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Poland =
Représentation permanente de la Pologne) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Portugal = Représentation permanente du
Portugal) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Romania =
Représentation permanente de la Roumanie) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent
Representation of Slovakia = Représentation permanente de la Slovaquie)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of Slovenia =
Représentation permanente de la Slovénie) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;;
(Permanent Representation of Spain = Représentation permanente d'Espagne)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of
Sweden = Représentation permanente de Suède)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;; (Permanent Representation of the
Czech Republic = Représentation permanente de la République tchèque)
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Invitation to nominate Member State representatives to the
Committee on serious cross-border threats to health (Article 13 of
Regulation (EU) 2022/2371) - Ares(2024)1928417
 
Dear Sir or Madam,
 
Please find attached document Ares(2024)1928417 from Philippe Roux (SANTE
B) dated 13/03/2024.
 
Best regards,
 
SANTE B2 Secretariat
Health security unit
DG Health and Food Safety
European Commission