Subject: Joint Letter: EU Just Transition Policy Framework
From: "Mikael Leyi" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kristen Michal", "Tiit Riisalo",Mart Võrklaev, "Signe Riisalo", <[email-masked]>, "MKM info", "RAM Info", "SM Info"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Andrea Casamenti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:15:23 +0200

Dear Honourable Ministers,

Dear Honourable Ambassador,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am pleased to send you the attached letter, drafted and endorsed by 21
European civil society organisations and workers’ representatives, calling
for an EU policy framework for a just transition, as outlined in the
European Economic and Social Committee's Exploratory Opinion on
<https://www.eesc.europa.eu/en/our-work/opinions-information-reports/opini
ons/advancing-eus-just-transition-policy-framework-what-measures-are-neces
sary> Advancing a European Policy Framework for a Just Transition. We
kindly ask you to take this letter into account in the preparation of the
forthcoming Environment Council Conclusions, but also in other important
decisions concerning the next EU political cycle and in all your areas of
responsibility.

We hope that you share our vision for a just transition to a more
sustainable and equitable Europe and world, and we look forward to working
with you to achieve it.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you and best regards,

Mikael Leyi

Secretary General

SOLIDAR/SOLIDAR Foundation

 <http://www.solidar.org> www.solidar.org

+46 70 617 57 27