Subject: Minister Sikkut, Estonia - Speaking Invitation – European Health Forum Gastein 2024
From: "Clemens Auer" <[email-masked]>
To: "SM Info"
Cc: "Louise Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 11:17:13 +0200

Dear Minister Sikkut,
 
We would be honoured if you could join us in-person this autumn for the
27th European Health Forum Gastein, taking place from 24 - 27 September In
Bad Hofgastein and online under the theme of Shifting sands of health -
democracy, demographics, digitalisation. 
 
These “3D” megatrends have wide-ranging implications for the health of
our societies and healthcare systems, and shape the sustainability of the
health landscape. It is crucial to adapt and harness the opportunities
they offer while addressing their respective challenges, by co-creating
long-term sustainable policies with actors across all sectors that support
health and well-being. We would be delighted if you could join us to
represent Estonia on the European health policy stage and discuss
solutions to address the complex interplay of democracy, demographics, and
digitalisation.
 
Please find attached a personal invitation. We would be happy to explore
speaking opportunities for you during our conference sessions, and to
facilitate bilateral meetings with other ministers and senior delegates
from international organisations.
 
I look forward to your reply. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my
colleague Senior Advisor Louise Boyle (in copy) for any further
information.  
 
With best wishes, 

Clemens Auer
 
DR CLEMENS MARTIN AUER
President
 
SAVE THE DATE 
EHFG 2024: 24-27 SEPT	
		 	[email-masked]	
 	&#43;43 6432 3393 247	
 	ehfg.org	
	
		 <https://ehfg.org/>  	
	 <https://www.facebook.com/gasteinforum/>
<https://twitter.com/gasteinforum>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/ehfg/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-health-forum-gastein/?originalS
ubdomain=de>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGLKdXnw-HcbjalpZfGLAw>