Subject: Question regarding organisations helping domestic violence victims
From: Ramunė Vitartaitė <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 10:23:27 +0200

Hello,
 
I am Ramunė Vitartaitė from Ministry of Social Security and Labour of the
Republic of Lithuania. I am coordinating Lithuania's specialised
comprehensive assistance centres (SCAC) which are NGO's providing help to
domestic violence victims.
 
Currently, we are reviewing the data we are asking SCACs to provide about
the victims in order for us to monitor and analyse the processes, make
decisions regarding the policies.
 
We would be very thankful if you provided us with the information below.
 
1.  We would like to ask what kind of data about the victims do you ask
the organisations helping domestic violence victims to provide to the
ministry?
2.  Do you ask the organisations to provide information about education
and socio-economic status of the victims?
 
Thank you in advance for your help.
 
Kind regards
 
 <https://www.facebook.com/socmin>  
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/socmin/?originalSubdomain=lt>  
 <https://www.youtube.com/@socialinesapsaugosirdarbom1008>
Ramunė Vitartaitė
Lygių galimybių, moterų ir vyrų lygybės grupė
Patarėja
Tel. &#43;37066783058
El. p. [email-masked]
<https://socmin.lrv.lt/lt/veiklos-sritys/socialine-integracija/negalios-re
forma>
<https://socmin.lrv.lt/lt/veiklos-sritys/darbo-rinka-uzimtumas/darbo-teise
/seima-ir-darbas>
<https://socmin.lrv.lt/lt/veiklos-sritys/socialine-parama-kas-man-priklaus
o>  	Ðis laiðkas, áskaitant jo priedus, yra konfidencialus ir yra
skirtas tik tam asmeniui, kuriam jis yra adresuotas. Kopijuoti, vieðinti
ar kitaip panaudoti ðá laiðkà ar laiðko dalá ne pagal jo tikslinæ paskirtá
yra draudþiama. Apie ne Jums skirto laiðko gavimà praðome nedelsiant
informuoti siuntëjà elektroniniu paðtu ir iðtrinti laiðkà bei visas jo
kopijas, áskaitant visus laiðko priedus. Informacijà apie asmens duomenø
tvarkymà galima perskaityti èia.