Subject: Letter from Dr Hans Henri P. Kluge, Regional Director, WHO Regional Office for Europe
From: "WHO EURO Migration Health Programme" <[email-masked]>
To: "Riina Sikkut", "Triin Uusberg", "Elen Ohov"
Cc: "Elen Ohov", "Triin Uusberg", "SM Info", <[email-masked]>, "Kaisa.Mitt-Alvarez" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 14:59:27 +0200

Please see the attached correspondence sent from the World Health
Organization, Regional Office for Europe. One or more attachements may be
included.

Veuillez vous référer à la correspondance ci-jointe du Bureau régional de
l'Europe de l'Organisation mondiale de la santé. Une ou plusieurs annexes
peuvent être jointes.

Mit der Bitte um Kenntnisnahme der beiliegenden Korrespondenz (eine oder
mehrere Anlagen), Weltgesundheitsorganisation, Regionalbüro für Europa.
 
См. прикрепленное письмо от Европейского регионального бюро Всемирной
организации здравоохранения (один или несколько прикрепленных файлов).
 
Country Implementation Support for Impact Unit
Division of Country Support and Partnerhips
World Health Organization │Regional Office for Europe  
UN City -  Marmorvej 51 - 2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark 
Phone: &#43;45 45 33 66 87 │Email:[email-masked]