Subject: Invite to a webinar on “Custom codes to facilitate implementation of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm Conventions"
From: "BRS Secretariat \(No-Reply\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 22:58:06 +0200

Dear Madam, Sir,

We are pleased to invite you to a webinar on “Custom codes to facilitate
implementation of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm Conventions”.

It is organized by the Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam, and Stockholm
Conventions together with the Secretariat of the World Customs
Organization. The webinar will take place on Thursday, 29 February 2024
from 13:00 to 14:15.

Further details and registration information are available at
<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.brs
meas.org%2FDefault.aspx%3Ftabid%3D3574%26meetId%3D06A55267-9DC6-EE11-90CC-
005056A3140F%26lang%3Den&data=05%7C02%7Cnico.laurijssen%40un.org%7Cbab82e7
3bf1f44e313de08dc28c96894%7C0f9e35db544f4f60bdcc5ea416e6dc70%7C0%7C0%7C638
430092695819906%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMz
IiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=aDeNXx%2BAEFh3lIl89aug
96Q5SiphDxm1Ui2EzJo83hs%3D&reserved=0>
https://www.brsmeas.org/Default.aspx?tabid=3574&meetId=06A55267-9DC6-EE11-
90CC-005056A3140F&lang=en

Kind regards,

Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam, and Stockholm conventions