Subject: RE: Challenge (14.12.2023 Decision No. 21 (Kurzeme Planninig Region (Saarte Liinid))
From: Külli Kaare <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "RTK Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Ege Ello" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 19:44:04 +0200

Dear Mrs Uuetoa-Tepper,
 
Hereby the Managing Authority of the Estonia-Latvia Programme 2014-2020
informs you that we have received a complaint on the Financial Correction
Decision No 21 of the project Est-Lat 55 “Improvement of sailing
infrastructure and yacht harbours network building in Estonia and Latvia”
(ESTLAT harbours). The Managing Authority received the complaint on 13
December 2023.
 
The complaint has been submitted in accordance with the Complaint
Procedure available at the Programme web site https://old.estlat.eu/ and
it will be processed as stipulated in that Procedure. 
 
With best regards,
 
Külli Kaare
Programme expert

www.rtk.ee
[email-masked]

 

From: [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt; 
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2023 4:49 PM
To: RTK Info &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: Külli Kaare &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Challenge (14.12.2023 Decision No. 21 (Kurzeme Planninig Region
(Saarte Liinid))
 
Tähelepanu! 
Kiri saabus väljastpoolt ametit/RM valitsemisala. Palume linke ja faile
mitte avada, kui kiri on saabunud tundmatult aadressilt! 
 
Lugupidamisega

Kristina Uuetoa-Tepper
Vandeadvokaat
 
Advokaadibüroo Tepper &amp; Partnerid 
Lelle 24
11318 Tallinn
Tel   + 372 66 71 550
E-kiri: [email-masked]
Käesolev e-kiri ja selle mistahes lisad on konfidentsiaalsed ja on mõeldud
kasutamiseks ainult adressaadile. Juhul, kui te olete saanud selle e-kirja
eksituse tõttu, siis palume teil koheselt teavitada Advokaadibürood Tepper
&amp; Partnerid saates e-kirja või helistades teate saatjale ning
kustutada antud e-kiri koos lisatud failidega. Kolmandatele isikutele
e-kirja ja selle lisade edastamine ja kopeerimine on keelatud. Täname.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and for the exclusive use
of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify  immediately the Law Office Tepper &amp; Partners by sending
an e-mail or calling the sender of the message and delete this message and
any attachment . Copying and forwarding this e-mail to any other person is
prohibited. Thank you.