Subject: DNS4EU: Estonian Internet Regulations request
From: "Martin Kuruc" <[email-masked]>
To: "ria uldmeil" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2025 10:58:26 +0200

E-kiri saadeti väljastpoolt RIA-t. Kui Sa ei tunne saatjat, siis ära ava 
linke ega manuseid!

Dear RIA team,

I am contacting you on behalf of the DNS4EU project.
As a part of this project, we aim to provide compliance with the European 
and EU Nation States' internet regulation within the project's 
infrastructure.

As a part of this project, we are seeking authoritative list/information on 
Estonian regulations of the internet.

We are reaching out to you to request your cooperation in our inquiry 
regarding the internet blocking regulations in Estonia:
- Name of the country internet blocklist(s)
- Regulating authority for the country blocklist(s) in question
- Method of data collection from the blocklist(s) in question (i.e.publicly 
available, RPZ, email..)

If further information is required from our side, please do not hesitate to 
let us know.

Best regards,

--

Martin KurucThreat 
Intelligence [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 	  |	 	 |	 www.whalebone.io 
<https://www.whalebone.io/>
Whalebone, s.r.o.Jezuitská 
14/13, 602 00 BrnoCzech 
Republic

  <https://142290803.fs1.hubspotusercontent-eu1.net/hubfs/142290803/Images/logo%20DNS4EU.png>

  <https://www.whalebone.io/hs-fs/hubfs/_EN_Co-fundedbytheEU_RGB_POS-p-1080.png?width=211&height=47&name=_EN_Co-fundedbytheEU_RGB_POS-p-1080.png>

Project number: 101095329 21-EU-DIG-EU-DNS,Project 
name: DNS4EU and European DNS Shield. This project is co-funded by the 
European