Subject: Request from Taltech for Support in Arranging Interviews on EDRMS
From: "Sidra Azmat Butt" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2025 14:34:43 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Secretariat/Administrative Office,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Sidra Azmat Butt, and I am
a Researcher at the Information Systems Department at the Tallinn
University of Technology. I am currently conducting a study titled:

“Why Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS) Still
Essentially Matter? Preservation, Governance, and Maturity in Estonia's
Public Sector,”
supervised by Prof. Ingrid Pappel and Prof. Dirk Draheim.

As part of this research, I am conducting interviews with professionals
involved in digital governance, records management, and administrative
services across Estonia’s public institutions. The interview aims to
explore how EDRMS are currently used, how critical they are for compliance
and service delivery, and how institutions assess their maturity and
readiness for emerging technologies like AI.

I kindly ask for your assistance in arranging at least two suitable
interviewees from your ministry who can share their insights on these
topics.

Details:

*

	Interviews will take approximately 30-45 minutes
*

	Conducted online via Microsoft Teams
*

	Scheduled at a time convenient for the participants
*

	All responses will be kept confidential and used solely for
academic research

If it is easier, I am happy to coordinate the logistics with your
designated contact person. Please also let me know if participants would
prefer the interview in Estonian or are comfortable with English.

Thank you very much for your support. Your contribution will be invaluable
to understanding Estonia’s leadership in digital public service
infrastructure.

Warm regards,
Sidra Azmat Butt, PhD
Researcher
Tallinn University of Technology
+37258785791