Subject: Survey on the ECA review 02/2025 on Lessons to be learned from the weaknesses of the RRF
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2025 09:56:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/header.png>
Dear reader,

The European Court of Auditors (ECA) invites you to participate in a survey 
regarding its review 02/2025 on 'Performance-orientation, accountability and 
transparency - lessons to be learned from the weaknesses of the RRF 
<https://www.eca.europa.eu/en/publications/RV-2025-02> '.

To access the survey, please click the following link:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/invited/54800/c1f4591a-98f2-48cf-993d-857587de6c85

The ECA aims to produce impactful audit reports that are useful to its 
stakeholders. This survey provides you with the opportunity to give feedback 
on the review on Lessons to be learned from the weaknesses of the RRF that 
you recently received. Completing the questionnaire will take no more than a 
few minutes.

Your responses will help us improve the quality of our reports and better 
address the information needs of our readers. The results will also 
contribute to the ECA's Key Performance Indicator regarding the usefulness 
and impact of our work. Rest assured that your feedback will remain 
completely anonymous.

This survey is open until Wednesday 18th June 2025.

If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact:

European Court of Auditors,
Directorate of the Presidency
[email-masked]

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

If you wish to stop receiving surveys from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20SURVEYS> .
If you wish to stop receiving messages from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20ECA%20MESSAGES> .

This message was sent by Catherine LIBERT using EUSurvey's invitation 
service
Need more information?

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/documentation>  Online help & 
documentation 	 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/
  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/tree.png> Please 
consider the environment before printing this mail.
Intellectual Property: Built by DG DIGIT and funded under the ISA, ISA² 
<https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/home_en/>  and Digital Europe Programme 
<https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/activities/digital-programme> 
(DIGITAL) EUSurvey is fully open source and published under the EUPL 
<https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/eupl>  licence. You can download the 
source code from GitHub: https://github.com/EUSurvey