Subject: [Newsletter] Question regarding implementation of Directive 2020/285
From: Mierzyński, Michał (TR Product) <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 11:00:37 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to ask you for information regarding implementation of
Directive 2020/285.

I am specifically interested in implementation of SME scheme and new VAT
identification number with suffix “EX”, mentioned in article 284.3 of
Directive 2006/112/EC, amended by Directive 2020/285.

Can you please let me know if these amendments were implemented and if so,
point me to where these regulations were added in Estonian tax system?

Best regards,

Michał Mierzyński

Tax Associate

Thomson Reuters

 <http://thomsonreuters.com/> thomsonreuters.com

Clarifying the complex so our customers can know today and navigate
tomorrow.  <https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/about-us/our-purpose.html>
Learn more.
_________

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains
information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures
can be accessed on our website:
https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/resources/disclosures.html