Subject: Cooperation program on public govenance by Korean Government(from Korean Embassy in Tallinn)
From: "황인성" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2024 16:32:18 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Insung Hwang, deputy head of mission of Korean Embassy in 
Estonia.

I'm sending an email to share the information on Cooperation Program on 
Public Governance by Korean government.

My government, Ministry of the Interior and Safety, has organized the 
cooperation program on public governance to strengthen public institutions 
and accelerate public governance innovation with the governments of partner 
countries. The program is designed to share knowledge and experience in 
various areas of public governance.

You can find concept paper with the attached file.

I hope you have some time to look into the program, and should it be 
interesting to you, please let me know.

Best Regards

(Mr.)Insung Hwang

Deputy Head of Mission

Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Estonia

(+372)56640565

  <https://e.mofa.go.kr:8083/checkread_N?r=we/Pvw1daLaSyZ0FJLqFbg==&a=iuv8IjO8D8KRgr/E2PdIlQ==&t=7i0PTic24XOydxT+sLYLYQ==>