Subject: Request a meeting, Embassy of Georgia
From: "Tallinn Embassy" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 14:31:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

I hope this email finds you well. Let me introduce myself - My name is 
Tengiz Chumburidze. I am Senior Counsellor at the Embassy of Georgia to the 
Republic of Estonia.

I would like to request a meeting with relevant authority to discuss the 
case of Georgian company “Metro Proje LLC”. Some details about the company: 
Legal address of the company is Georgia, Tbilisi No.6-29, identification 
code is 400228160.

As Embassy has been informed by the company’s representative, the company 
has bought three travel trailers (“mobile-home type”) from TIARA RV SALES 
Inc. to import them to Georgia and sell them on Georgian market.

Up to date, these vehicles are stopped at Estonia’s border and held by 
Estonian customs authorities.

The reason I am requesting a meeting is to clarify some details regarding 
this case.

I would be very grateful for the prompt response.

Best regards,

Embassy of Georgia

  _____

This email was scanned by Bitdefender