Subject: Invitation to the World Policy Conference: A Unique Opportunity for Engagement
From: "HISA Registration" <[email-masked]>
To: "undisclosed recipients" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 22:46:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Honorable Representatives,

I hope this message finds you well.

We are thrilled to extend an invitation to the upcoming World Policy 
Conference, an international gathering designed to foster dialogue and 
collaboration on critical global issues. This year’s conference will focus 
on policy making, providing an exceptional platform for engaging with 
pioneering ideas and connecting with prominent experts in the field.

Event Details:

*	Event Name: World Policy Conference
*	Date: 24-27th November 2024
*	Location: Cape Town, South Africa
*	Registration Link: World Policy Conference Registration 
<https://headwayinstitute.org/wpc-2024/>

Given the pivotal role that Planning, Development, Education, and Youth 
Ministries play in shaping global policy and fostering development, we 
believe that your participation would be incredibly valuable. We kindly 
request your support in disseminating this invitation to relevant 
stakeholders within your ministries and networks.

Attached to this email, you will find a detailed invitation letter. We 
encourage you to share this information through your communication channels, 
including newsletters, social media, and internal networks.

Should you require any additional details or materials, please do not 
hesitate to reach out. We are more than happy to provide further assistance 
to ensure that this opportunity is widely accessible.

Thank you for considering this invitation. We look forward to the 
possibility of your involvement in what promises to be a significant and 
impactful event.

Warm regards,

Program Team

Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

+1 (586) 284-6558

  _____

Attachment: World Policy Conference Invitation Letter