Subject: Co-funding opportunities for Interreg calls in Estonia?
From: "Eeva Henna Helena Fabritius" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 16:42:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Recipient,

I am working as a researcher at the FinEst Centre for Smart Cities at 
Tallinn University of Technology. We have been invited by a Polish partner 
to join an Interreg project application for the Interreg Baltic Sea 2024 
call. Our institute is unlikely to be able to provide co-funding for this 
project, so therefore I am looking for co-funding from other Estonian 
sources. Are you aware of suitable sources to apply for co-funding in 
Estonia? For instance, are there any small foundations e.g. in the field of 
nature conservation that might be interested in enabling a larger project by 
providing the co-funding part?

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Henna Fabritius

---

Henna Fabritius

Senior Researcher, PhD

Tel. +358-50-3215250

Email: [email-masked]

FinEst Centre for Smart Cities <http://finestcentre.eu/>

Tallinn University of Technology

 <http://finestcentre.eu/>