Subject: Lahtioleku aegade muudatus
From: "Ehitajate tee Apteegi haruapteek" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2025 12:13:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Annan teada, et Ehitajate Tee Apteegi haruapteek 1, mis asub aadressil
Aruküla tee 7, Jüri, Rae vald, Harjumaa

on avatud alates 01.09.2025 järgmiselt:

E-R 9:00-19:00

L,P 10:00-17:00

Heade soovidega

Helle Saad

Vastutav farmatseut

Ehitajate Tee Apteek haruapteek 1

Kvatropharama OÜ

Liivoja 4-24

Tallinn

Reg,nr: 12976249

KMKR: EE101853538

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this
e-mail by anyone else in unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by
reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. The internet communications are not
guaranteed to be secure or virus-free and Company does not accept
responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or
interference with, any internet communications by any third party, or from
the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored
by the Company for operational or business reasons.