Subject: Uued lahtiolekuajad
From: "Tartu Kalda Suur Apteek" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2025 11:47:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere päevast!

Annan teada, et alates 01.06.2025 muutuvad  Tartu Kalda Suur apteegi
lahtiolekuajad:

E-R  09:00-20:00

L  09:00-18:00

P  09:00-17:00

Lugupidamisega,

Anna Lupanova

Proovisor-apteegi juhataja

Tartu Kalda Suur apteek

Kalda tee 15,

Tartu

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this
e-mail by anyone else in unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by
reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. The internet communications are not
guaranteed to be secure or virus-free and Company does not accept
responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or
interference with, any internet communications by any third party, or from
the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored
by the Company for operational or business reasons.