Subject: Siili Apteegi uued lahtiolekuajad.
From: "Siili Apteek" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2025 10:29:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere,

Siili Apteegi , PharmaSeventeen OÜ, uued lahtiolekuajad alates 1.maist
2025 on:

Esmaspäevast reedeni 9.00 - 20.00
Laupäeval 9.00 - 18.00
Pühapäeval 9.00 - 17.00

Lugupidamisega,
Anne Treu
proviisor

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this
e-mail by anyone else in unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by
reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. The internet communications are not
guaranteed to be secure or virus-free and Company does not accept
responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or
interference with, any internet communications by any third party, or from
the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored
by the Company for operational or business reasons.