Subject: Press Question from Euractiv Journalist Re: Benzene in Acne Products
From: "Olivia Gyapong" <[email-masked]>
To: "Olivia Gyapong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:57:10 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
 
Hello,
 
My name is Olivia Gyapong, and I am a reporter with Euractiv. The FDA in
the USA is being asked to recall several acne products because they were
found to have elevated levels of the carcinogen benzene. I was wondering
if your national regulatory body has been alerted to similar issues with
acne medications/products sold in the EU, and whether it is planning on
announcing a recall of products containing benzoyl peroxide and/or
dangerous concentrations of benzene.
 
Would someone from your agency be willing to speak with me about this
issue today or later this week? Thank you! You can reach me at &#43;1 240
483 1932, or I am happy to set up a video call.
 
Best,
Olivia Gyapong

-- 

Olivia GYAPONG
Reporter
Read the news from The Capitals | Subscribe | Donate

Brussels Network Office - International Press Centre // 1 Bd Charlemagne
// 2nd floor // Brussels
Follow us on : Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | YouTube |
Spotify

Find jobs in our JobSite