Subject: Invitation to Cedefop conference on financing adult learning, 20-21 October 2025
From: "WHITE, Caroline" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2025 19:39:01 +0300

Dear colleagues,

We would like to share with you the invitation to the upcoming Cedefop 
conference on Financing adult learning 
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/events/financing-adult-learning-role-public-funding> 
: The role of public funding, which will take place on Monday 20 and Tuesday 
21 October 2025 in Thessaloniki, Greece, at Cedefop΄s premises. 
Participation is open for external participants on a first-come-first serve 
basis, subject to prior registration.

The aim of this conference is to provide an overview of the range of funding 
instruments available across the EU Member States to support adult learning, 
and to discuss the future role of public (co-)financing of adult learning. 
The debate will in particular focus on individual learning accounts and 
training funds, based on the results of the dedicated Cedefop research 
projects. More information on the event, including the draft agenda and the 
registration link, can be found here 
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/events/financing-adult-learning-role-public-funding> 
.

Please do not hesitate to reach out in case you would have any questions.

You are receiving this email as part of our Cedefop mailing list. If you no 
longer wish to receive updates, please unsubscribe here 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/55af9741-076e-1974-26f0-781e8be13203> 
.

If this email was forwarded to you and you would like to receive future 
updates about our activities, please subscribe here 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/eafff06b-224d-0ecd-c441-a41dd9f7cf30> 
.

Kind regards,

Caroline

pp Mantas Sekmokas

Patrycja Lipinska