Subject: Tourism regulations in Estonia
From: Joel Cruz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2025 13:17:29 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I am reaching out to connect with the department responsible for overseeing
the regulation of tourist accommodations in Estonia.

I manage communications for Talk&Code, a spanish company that already works
with the governments of Spain, the UK, and Italy on the control of
short-term rentals through its digital monitoring software.

We would like to propose a meeting to better understand how Estonia is
currently addressing this issue and explore how we can support your efforts
to ensure that the country does not lose any revenue from tourist taxes,
while having full visibility of all accommodations advertised on digital
platforms.

Many thanks!
-- 
*Joel Cruz*
*Business Communication*