Subject: Save-the-date: Friends of Industry Minister conference rescheduled to 03.11.2025 in Berlin
From: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2025 10:24:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

We come back to you regarding Minister Reiche’s invitation to the 8th 
Friends of Industry Conference. Due to unforeseen events we had to 
reschedule the conference to the 3rd of November 2025.  We hope that the new 
date fits well for your Minister and we would be grateful if you could block 
the new date in your Minister’s calendar.

Please find attached the updated save-the-date invitation of our Minister 
Katherina Reiche. A formal invitation with further information will follow 
soon.

We look forward to welcome you on the 3rd November 2025 in Berlin.

Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions.

Kind regards

Dr. Martina Gikadi

_________________________________________

Head of Division IVA4 – European Industrial Policy

Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

Street Address: Chausseestraße 23, 10115 Berlin

Postal Address: 11019 Berlin

Phone: +49 (30) 18615-6858

E-Mail: [email-masked]

Internet: http://www.bmwe.de