Subject: Save the Date: Baltic Energy Market Forum - 3-4 November 2025, Vilnius
From: "VERT Forum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 09:27:52 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that the annual Baltic Energy Market Forum
will take place on 3–4 November 2025 in Vilnius, Lithuania. The event will
be hosted at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Vilnius, Lithuania.

This year’s programme will include the following sessions:

3 November 2025 – 36th Baltic Electricity Market Forum

4 November 2025 – 19th Baltic Gas Market Forum

We kindly invite you to save these dates in your calendars.

Further information – including draft agendas and registration links –
will be shared in due course.

We look forward to welcoming you in Vilnius.

Best regards,

National Energy Regulatory Council

Šioje žinutėje ir su ja siunčiamuose dokumentuose esanti informacija gali
būti konfidenciali ir yra skirta tik nurodytam asmeniui. Jeigu ji pasiekė
klaidingą adresatą, prašome apie tai informuoti siuntėją, gautą žinutę
ištrinti bei neplatinti aptariamos informacijos tretiesiems asmenims.
Dėkojame.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The information contained in this message and any documents sent with it
may be confidential and is intended only for the person named. If it has
reached the wrong recipient, please inform the sender, delete the message
and do not distribute the information to third parties. Thank you.