Subject: MKM x Roadgames
From: Valters Ostrovskis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2025 09:40:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello Aleksandr,

My name is Valters and I work with Roadgames in Latvia.

I know you're experiencing a decline in local tourism in Estonia, so I'd
love to share with you our activity that's got really popular in Latvia in
the last few years and loads of city councils are coming to us to make our
scavenger hunts in their cities as it brings tourism there and let's the
visitors explore a place they might have been to many times in a completely
unique, fun and interactive way.

I'm not sure if you're the right person to talk about this, but I'm sure
you'll help me find the responsible person either in the Estonian city
councils or maybe even businesses who'd be willing to have our scavenger
hunts in their cities.

I'd love to share more about our success here in Latvia and get the
conversation going. Shall we organise a quick video call?

By the way, we've already created a few scavenger hunts in Estonia (in
Estonian and English). You can have a look: HERE
<https://play.roadgames.com/et/events>!

And we are working with the Ida-Virumaa county to create a few games there,
but I'd love to bring this to a much wider level, hence why I'm looking for
more Estonian establishments who'd be interested.

I've attached a few personalised slides of our offering.

Let me know about your availability,
Valters

-- 

*Valters Dāvids Ostrovskis*
Partnerships Manager
M: +371 27828233
E: [email-masked]
W: roadgames.com