Subject: Survey on the ECA review 03/2025 on Opportunities for the post-2027 Multiannual Financial Framework
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2025 15:48:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/header.png>
Dear reader,

The European Court of Auditors (ECA) invites you to participate in a survey 
regarding its review 03/2025 on 'Opportunities for the post-2027 Multiannual 
Financial Framework <https://www.eca.europa.eu/en/publications/RV-2025-03> 
'.

To access the survey, please click the following link:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/invited/55352/79da8639-d91f-4dd9-a628-45a0a0b5fbda

The ECA aims to produce impactful audit reports that are useful to its 
stakeholders. This survey provides you with the opportunity to give feedback 
on the review on Opportunities for the post-2027 Multiannual Financial 
Framework that you recently received. Completing the questionnaire will take 
no more than a few minutes.

Your responses will help us improve the quality of our reports and better 
address the information needs of our readers. The results will also 
contribute to the ECA's Key Performance Indicator regarding the usefulness 
and impact of our work. Rest assured that your feedback will remain 
completely anonymous.

This survey is open until Wednesday 6th August 2025.

If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact:

European Court of Auditors,
Directorate of the Presidency
[email-masked]

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

If you wish to stop receiving surveys from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20SURVEYS> .
If you wish to stop receiving messages from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20ECA%20MESSAGES> .

This message was sent by Catherine LIBERT using EUSurvey's invitation 
service
Need more information?

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/documentation>  Online help & 
documentation 	 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/
  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/tree.png> Please 
consider the environment before printing this mail.
Intellectual Property: Built by DG DIGIT and funded under the ISA, ISA² 
<https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/home_en/>  and Digital Europe Programme 
<https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/activities/digital-programme> 
(DIGITAL) EUSurvey is fully open source and published under the EUPL 
<https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/eupl>  licence. You can download the 
source code from GitHub: https://github.com/EUSurvey