Subject: Final reminder: Survey on the ECA review 02/2025 on Lessons to be learned from the weaknesses of the RRF
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2025 10:49:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/header.png>
Dear reader,

This is a friendly reminder that our survey on our review on Lessons to be 
learned from the weaknesses of the RRF 
<https://www.eca.europa.eu/en/publications/RV-2025-02>  closes on Wednesday!

Your input is crucial, and it will only take a few minutes to answer the 4 
questions. Don't miss out the opportunity to have your voice heard!

To take the survey now:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/invited/54800/d2d5c0c0-cbcd-4bcb-85e8-b1c40718fcbe

Thank you for your valuable contribution!

European Court of Auditors,
Guardians of the EU's finances
Directorate of the Presidency
[email-masked]

If you wish to stop receiving surveys from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20SURVEYS> .
If you wish to stop receiving messages from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20ECA%20MESSAGES> .

This message was sent by Catherine LIBERT using EUSurvey's invitation 
service
Need more information?

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/documentation>  Online help & 
documentation 	 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/
  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/tree.png> Please 
consider the environment before printing this mail.
Intellectual Property: Built by DG DIGIT and funded under the ISA, ISA² 
<https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/home_en/>  and Digital Europe Programme 
<https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/activities/digital-programme> 
(DIGITAL) EUSurvey is fully open source and published under the EUPL 
<https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/eupl>  licence. You can download the 
source code from GitHub: https://github.com/EUSurvey